"IM THE BEST DAMN THING THAT YOUR EYES HAVE EVER SEEN"

Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Shout Advice for the Month

"Never ever move on. learn to move forward!"

It is fast and easy as 1,2 and 3.
Your just gonna let go and let God

To All The Stupid Heart Players

It doesn't make sense if your
beautiful, pretty, handsome, gorgeous, cute
or what the hell it should be say!
Why?
Because!
Stupid heart players always choose the wrong person.

I've never been good to you.
Because you've never been good to me at all.
Giving all my best for i to fill in just for you.
But! Instead of holding me. you leave me with nothing.
Now your coming back.
for what?
So you can used me again!
To take in control.
And pretend that nothing happened between me and you.
You can't change a thing,
you can't reset everything that has been done,
and most of all you.
You won't ever love me the way i loved you.

No comments: