"IM THE BEST DAMN THING THAT YOUR EYES HAVE EVER SEEN"

Monday, November 21, 2011

Car Racer (My new Poem)

And then I imagine myself as a car racer
Yeah a racer with only one goal!,
with only one dream, only one purpose!
To be here. As you can see!

But a racer always pause for a break
especially if the car's fuel is empty just like your heart!
And you need to fill it up for you to go!
And to finally reach your goal!

That you finally find the person
Who can fill up your empty heart
And stay with you as your race to your goal.

I know this is not the end and beginning!
Its just a continuation of a new chapter!
I know I have a long way to goal! But
I, instead of pausing for a break just to be happy again!

You are now my new Inspiration, love, partner.
I can't say its forever
But I believe its for the better
Hoping! you are in my side when i reach that goal.

No comments: